Wednesday 10 September 2008

2 weeks to go

I start my course on the 22nd of September. I'm in a flap because I still have no idea whether my loan application has been successful or not. If the worst comes to fruition I suppose I can switch to a part-time studentship and get a full time job instead of working part time.

Tomorrow I have an interview with a temping agency for a collections position for a solicitors; apparently the role is far more relaxed than my previous similar role which is a relief. Fingers crossed I get it. It's only for 4 weeks, but if I impress them they may want to take me on full-time, and 4 weeks work is 4 weeks work however you look at it.

Meanwhile, my flatmate-to-be is applying through clearing to do some developmental or social Psychology which is great. We're trying to find just the right flat, but the nearer I get to term starting the more useless I become. Just yesterday I managed to write down the name of the street we needed to find wrong, and became quite annoyed at myself when I realised, an hour too late, that I had totally invented the spelling. No wonder we got lost.

I'm starting to get nervous now. It really can't be that hard, can it?

No comments: