Monday 2 March 2009

Wow it's been a while!

17th Oct? What's that about?

Clearly I've been really busy at uni, working towards this Masters. I've been playing very little- most of my time is spent researching essays, revising and trying to get a part time job whilst here.

I've definately passed one module from last term and it was my worst subject so fingers are crossed that the other results are more than passes.

At the moment I'm thinking of topics for my dissertation. So far I'm thinking along the lines of technology management in light of climate change knowedge development, or maybe looking at communication of knowledge in society (for example did you know that less than 1% of scientific papers on climate change even support the idea that humans might not be responsible, yet over 50% of media articles are directly contradicting the idea that humans cause climate change? Where is this so-called knowledge coming from if not the scientists observing the Earth? )

If you have any thoughts of topics you'd like to see a paper on, please comment. Likewise, if you think my ideas are immature and pointless, please say.

For now I'll leave it and get on with some essay work.

No comments: