Thursday 9 April 2009

Where to look for a career

When trying to sort options in your head, it's best to have a guide of some sort. To this end I've approached a recruitment agency who contacted me a while ago who have contacts throughout Europe.

I'm quite keen to explore the idea of working abroad and most local agencies don't get too heavily involved in that area. I'm only asking questions at this stage, explaining (briefly) who I am and what I'm looking into, but I think gathering information is not only a way of broadening and deepening knowledge, it's also an excellent way of building relationships with people who one day you might be in need of.

Although a little off the beaten track for the career I had in mind, I wouldn't be too upset if I was involved in developing competitions such as the Climate Change Competition, which encourages local innovation and offers the chance to change communities and the way we live on a large scale.

I'm off to work on my coursework now... always fun!

No comments: