Friday 25 September 2009

Bond(i) beach

Who knew Brad Pitt had a stupid beard, or that Tom Jones has white hair?

Yes, it's a Friday night and I'm sat at home watching Tomorrow Never Dies. No money and free wine, so it works for me.

So I was thinking about what I want to do in life, what I want to experience. The list is so big. How can I travel with no ties, experience love and save the world at the same time?

So my ideal life would probably be working flexible hours, helping firms/governments to work better and more efficiently towards a sustainable environment whilst living on a beach, enjoying exotic skies and learning to surf.

Is that achievable? At what cost?

1 comment:

sammy said...

i reckon its achivable hunny, set a goal as to what you want to do do, where do you want to go? and then find a way of getting the cash and then book it, then you cant back out, you have to go ahead with it, who knows things may even fall into place when you get there, by the way bondi- cute but overated, lil place called 1770 way up the coast, AMAZING!sam