Monday 12 October 2009

Applied for a graduate job today. Telecoms in Scandinavia.

Felt pretty shit all morning- have had the house to myself all weekend and decided I'd have a guilt-free TV show day. Sadly, the guilt monster doesn't stray far from me and it came back pretty much as soon as I got up.

I did some washing, cleaned the bathroom, found out I'm working for BMW tomorrow and got off my fat lazy arse to find and apply for a job.

Parents back in 2 hours. Guilt monster not satisfied, so naturally I'm feeling angry with myself and everything. Damned meds messing with my skin, hormones and head. Feel like I'm going crazy. I have to go to the shop, nothing huge but it feels like a major drag.

I think it might be a consequence of lower temperatures, not getting anywhere on my jobhunt, still living at home and being skint...

No comments: