Sunday 21 March 2010

Apparently I didn't write any notes

...during the two year period I was looking at. I found some interesting publications though, so revised a little.

Anyhow, that proved to be little short of pointless, as the company isn't really looking for what they say they are. It's a little complicated, but basically they want a product or business developer to advance and change the strategy and harness success for the firm. Sounds great, but then they want you to get a Ph. D at the local university and commit to the firm for a longer-term job. Sounds nice, but business development requires professional ambition, but committing to a firm of around 15 people with little prospect of mass growth requires minimial ambition.

Things that make you go: Hmm...

Right now I'm struggling a little with motivation to do anything useful, including the research for the university project. I think that's just a little mood issue, perhaps something to do with coming down from the "Interview High" and going out for the evening with an extremely slim, tanned and blodn friend who attracted every male, rendering me effectively invisible!

No comments: