Sunday 16 May 2010

Application completed, packed and posted. According to the postal service, delivered too.

So now I prepare for a trip abroad to see the lovely Suzanne and as many ancient Roman sites as possible. Miss Hunt would be proud!

I go to the hospital on Thursday to see if they want to try another course of the Isotretinoin. Part of me really wants to have more, despite the side effects, to see if we can beat this stupid condition. Actinic Folliculitis. It sounds like I just forgot to wash, rather than the truth (cleanse, mild exfoliation, moisturise, sun protect etc.). The other part of me wonders what the point is, or whether the monthly blood and pregnancy tests, plus the dried skin, frail hair, constant thirst and general malaise is a small enough price for the chance at normal skin.

I had a really good day on Saturday. I managed to forget jobs and money, stresses and diets, as I wandered around town with the Twin. Yet again we bought dresses that we cannot go out together wearing... yet another need to co-ordinate our daily outfits so that we don't match.

No comments: